I have been quite out of it. Lazy as can be, and not feeling like making fabulous plant based meals. I gave my dentist 600$ this month! So definitely no nipping down to the amazing Juice places to drink 11$ juices and pretend I am independently wealthy!
But the pain does wear off, and the Vicodin bottle does empty, so I am back on track. No more filling up on vegan junk food (box of crackers anyone? only 1.99$ for a over 1,000 calories, almost as good as fast food)
Actions that suggest I am coming out of the slump.
- I got my juicer out of the closet and am drinking green juice! Right now.
- I am no longer obsessively watching Netflix five hours a day
- I went to the library. I walked to the library and made plans to walk to the book club.
- I started listening to Neal Barnard “Power Foods for the Brain” which is kind of like a religious person reading their sacred text.
- I made a giant salad and corn at 10 pm at night so I could crunch on that, and my whole family did too, and the crackers were safe. (I know, I should pitch the junk food. Baby steps. Baby Steps.
And the wisdom teeth out? Surely they weigh something? My scale’s batteries are dead. Which is just as well, considering the two week hiatus from making myself accountable here!